Thursday, August 25, 2011

scrappy thursday

Happy Thursday! I have lots of stuff to share today, from the Nook Virtual Crop. I didn't quite get done as much as I wanted to, but what can you do? I am going through a slump in mojo right now...anxiously awaiting for it to return:) Anyways, here is what I have to show you:
This is using the American Crafts Peachy Keen line, which is so soft and pretty. I am not a stamper, so I don't have a big collection of ink/stamps. I used Cat's Eye Chalk Ink to stamp this and it really didn't show up as good as I would have liked. What are you favorite inks to use? I have some staz on, which I do like...


This card is using the new American Crafts Amy Tangerine line. It's funny because I was most intimidated about this line, and so far it has been the only one I have cut into;) I love it...really funky and fresh! Great colors too!
Another AC Amy Tangerine card:)
I made this using bits and pieces of what I had left from the July My Scrapbook Nook kit. I am pretty sure there are some of those left HERE;)
This was my favorite layout I made for the crop. I used Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho...I loooooove this line so very much:) and these pictures, they make me happy!

I used the August Studio Calico kit for this. Oh and this is for you, Shel: take a small bagel, put peanut butter on it, place peas on bagel, devour, lol!

This was for a sketch challenge, and I used Echo Park Springtime for this:)

This was inspired by one of Stephanie's layouts...I used the August My Scrapbook Nook kit for this:)
I used the June My Scrapbook Nook kit for this one.
I have a couple projects to share that I didn't do for the crop, but earlier this week. I used the August Studio Calico kit for both of them:
and this card:
I couldn't resist making another one of these flowers. I also made this for a color challenge on the Nook. The members posted their favorite color combos and we picked one and created cards using the combination we picked. I loved the idea of kraft, green, and turquoise!

Phew, that was a lot!!! As always, thanks so much for taking the time to peek at my projects!

9 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

OMG - there is just TONS of stuff, lines, products, companies to drool over here!! I'm going to have to come back and start from the TOP and take notes!! I LOVE your passion for color and how everything POPS off the screen at me!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Quelle superbe production, toutes tes créations sont divines: du bonbon pour les yeux! Candace a raison,tes créations c'est une explosion de couleurs, j'adore!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh my this is gorgeous. And haha you make me giggle. No mojo, not getting enough done???? What do you make in a week when you have got mojo! LOVE ALL OF THEM. So colourful and joyful. Girl you rock!

Unknown said...

Love the two friend cards! Great designs!

Sherri said...

so. much. Loveliness. in. one. post! Love them all, especially the SC ones. Which kit was that? I really love the colours. And relax about the mojo, it seems to be humming along just fine to me :)

Sherri said...

I needed to add...that I just looked at my Aug kit again, and those are the same papers, hee hee. (You don't need to add this to the comments btw, lol). The colours look so much prettier in your photos, humm how's that? funny. I've got to pull this kit out again.

Tiffany Heard said...

Ooooh! It's all so pretty! Grats on making the short list at the Nook and GL!

Els said...

Hi, I just came by from the Nook to check out your blog. Gorgeous, it is!! Love your work too!
Good luck to you!!
Els.

TiaraHelen said...

Lovely bright colours, I especially like your scrapbook layouts including the 5 tall pics in a row and the hexagon one. Did you cut the hexagons in that layout by hand, or with a die? I have been looking for a hexagon die for patchworking for ages? You can contact me through my email helen at tiaratiara dot co dot uk; if you have the time, I'd be really grateful.
Thank you, Helen x