Monday, August 15, 2011

soooo excited!!!

Friday morning I got the happiest e-mail from Stephanie of American Crafts, inviting me to join their 2011-2012 Contributing Design Team. I had to read the e-mail a couple times (okay, like 5 times!) to make sure I wasn't dreaming. It was sooooo very hard to keep this a secret and I am so happy to see who else I will be working with! I am a big fan of many of the ladies on the team and I am so happy my sweet friend, Lilith, is on the team with me! So excited for this next year, this is really a dream come true for me:)

Check out the other lucky ladies:

INTERNATIONAL                                                                     
Cindy Stevens – from New Brunswick, Canada
Lilith Eeckles – from Bertogne, Belgium
Michelle Clement – from British Columbia, Canada
Piradee Talvanna – from Singapore
Revlie Schuit – from Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands
Shimelle Laine – from London, England

UNITED STATES
Amy Heller – from Newtown, CT
Cindy Tobey – from Kentwood, MI
Corrie Jones – from Dallas, GA
Heidi Sonboul – from Torrance, CA
Jamie Harper – from Phoenix, AZ
Jenny Chesnick – from Brooklyn, MD
Leah Farquharson – from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe – from Fort Worth, TX
Mandy Koeppen – from Hastings, MI
Melissa Mann – from Pensacola, FL
Paige Evans – from South Pasadena, CA
Pamella Brown – from Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Rahel Menig  – from Gilroy, CA
Suzy Plantamura – from Laguna Niguel, CA

30 comments:

Unknown said...

HUGE CONGRATS! Way to go Pam! You'll rock it! So, so happy for you!

Revlie said...

congrats, i love your work! i had the exact same feeling receive THE email. i thought at first it was an email letting me know i was out. haha :)

justem said...

I am SO excited for you. You are so sweet and so talented and this is totally deserved! :) I can't wait to see what you create!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Hurray! This is sooooooo coooooooool. I too was overjoyed to know you were on the team as well. Isn't this going to be fun. Never in the world did I think I would make it. So happy for you to.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congrats Pam! I love your style and am soooo(ooooo!) excited to work with you at AC this next year!

beckyjune said...

Congrats, Pam! You will do amazing things!

Shel said...

OMg!OMG! How super cool! You are truly famous now!

adele said...

Congratulations! I am a big fan of your work and your blog. Can't wait to see you rock the AC!

corrie said...

Congrats Pam! I can't wait to get to work with you this year!

marianne said...

Congrats! they are lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Pam, they couldn't have picked a sweeter, more talented gal for the team this year! huge congrats, I do know how happy you must be! :D

Jenny Chesnick said...

congrats Pam, welcome to the AC team~!~!

Jamie Harper said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Congrats, girlie!!! So funny I just "found" you last week and now we are on the same team!!

my paper love studio said...

CONGRATS Pam!! and super excited to be on the same team with you :)

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Congrats my sweet friend! You're so talented!!
Bisous♥

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hugest congrats to you Pam! I so knew that you would make it - they'd be crazy not to have you because you do such amazing things!! Enjoy the year you lucky gal!!!! xx

Amy Heller said...

Congratulations, Pam!! I can't wait to work with you this year!! :D

Rileysmom said...

Awesome Pam!!!! You deserve it!

Mandy said...

Congrats Pam! So excited to be working with you this year!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!

leah said...

Congrats on making the team!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

WTG Pam! So exciting! You will do wonderful things there for sure! You rock girl!:)

Cindy S. said...

Tee hee-I had to re-read the email a few times too! Congrats on making the AC team-really looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Cindy Tobey said...

Congrats!!! :)

pinkalishious said...

5 times is that all?? hehe congrate's girl x x

Elizabeth said...

A BIG HUGE congrats to you for making the American Crafts team! You are going to love it, they are a dream to work with!!!! Way to go girlie! :)
e.

Sherri said...

27 comments? yay you! you know how proud i am of you already, but just had to say it again. there's only one first time :) go get 'em girl.

Leslie Ashe said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the team!

Michelle Clement said...

Yay! Congrats!! :) I'm so happy to be working with you this year!