Thursday, August 11, 2011

scrappy thursday

I don't have *too* many projects to share today, I have been working on editing/printing pictures for my week in the life book and editing pictures to scrap. I have been so tired this week too, I think getting back into the swing of things this week is tiring me out! I wish I could make up some more time somehow, I have soooo many ideas for layouts/projects floating around in my head right now, does that ever happen to you?!
okay, enough rambling, here are a few more pages I have done with the August My Scrapbook Nook kit:
I love these pictures from this post. My silly silly boy:)

Here is the page I did for the MME challenge:


I adore this kit because of the colors! I am happy to be making some K pages, it seems like I had been making lots of A pages for a while there.
I also made this card for this challenge on the Nook.
I also made this card, using scraps of the March kit+items from my stash for this challenge:
I had a couple of projects go up on the Ormolu blog yesterday (please GO check out the other projects up there, I adore Melanie's simple sweet style and Amanda's awesome multi photo page!).
I used lots of fun products here: vignette dots n spots, flora embellishments in vignette (remember these are on sale until the 15th!), and the vignette circle tags.

While I had these goodies on my workspace, I made this card using the same design as my layout:
That's all for today! I am ready for the weekend, when we can sleep in a little bit...

13 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

You have been busy! :) I love them all!! :)

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Toutes tes créations sont merveileuses, vitaminées et hautes en couleurs! Je suis fan et je reste fan de ton scrap
Gros bisous

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I see LOTS of Lime Twist in here! Isn't it delicious!? I am using it in my iPhone mini. I want to hoard it's BRIGHTNESS!

I, too, wish to seek out that TIME. I am choking on the limited bit I have in front of me. All too soon I will be back in the classroom unable to THINK let alone SCRAP! I better go get to it NOW while I can - your scrappy pages ALWAYS motivate me!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Simply stunning. You really know how to use that kit!

Shel said...

I am calling this your "Circle Phase," because you are on such a circle-kick!! I love it!! :)

Miranda said...

I love your work Pam! Love how you combine the colors and get such fresh layouts and cards!

Deanna said...

sigh....I just love your style Pam! It so rocks!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow, you've been very busy! Love what you did with the kit!! and those photos are so cute!!

Andrea Amu said...

Wowza... cool stuff!
Love your work with the Nook kit... and the design for your Proud of You page and the last card are awesome!

Camilla Ekman said...

OMG!!! I am in AWE!!! These are amazing!! *gasping for air*

Anonymous said...

wow!!
you have been busy!
gorgeous LOs and cards!!
//Katarina

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous pages and love your cards!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

they are all so gorgeous, Pam! LOVE what you have done with the August kit - your work is amazing!