Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello!

Just updating...not much has been going on around here. We had a leak from the upstairs bathroom to the downstairs bathroom-I think when the tub upstairs drained, that's when it would leak. We had a plumber come out today, so hopefully it's fixed. Here are some pictures I took yesterday:
This one is Aislynn playing hide and seek. She counts, but she peeks to see where I am hiding. Then when she's done counting, she says "Where's Aislynn?" When she finds me, she says "You found me!" Cute!!
I love this one!!! Look at that hair!
I like this one too-I could not get her to look at the camera-I even tried to bribe her with a jelly bean, hee hee.
I like the angle this was taken at.
We played with play0doh today-it was cute, she wanted me to make a snowman and a bird and different shapes.
She got really into it!It was like Christmas for me yesterday!!! I got my kit from both amillionmemories.com and from frecklefriends.com AND I got my package from scrapbook.com-woo hoo! Here are 3 layouts using the kit from Freckle Friends-everything is from the March kit except the pens, ink, and paint. It was so much fun using it and I have a ton of stuff left! I think I will start playing with the AMM one tonight-it's gorgeous too!Have a great night everyone!!!


0 comments: