Thursday, October 14, 2010

hee hee or ci ci

What he calls Aislynn for Sissy:) Makes me smile and warms my heart every time we pull into the parking lot of her school and he says this:)
Just because this blog is perfect for documenting things that may never make it into the scrapbook, I wanted to list all of the words Kieran says right now:
  • Mama
  • Dada
  • Na na (Aislynn)
  • mm mmm (what he says when he eats something tasty)
  • nigh nigh (night night)
  • da (dog)
  • wu wu (woof woof-says this when he sees a dog)
  • no (nose or to say no)
  • eye
  • boo
  • ta (Thomas the Train)
  • pee pee (peep peep-what Thomas says)
  • ho (hello)
  • ju (juice)
  • eee (eat)
  • ball
  • bla (block
  • toes
  • uh oh
  • voo voo (vroom vroom)
  • bye
  • hi
  • wa (water)
  • bee (beach)
  • ha (hat)
  • be (belly)
  • tee (teeth)
  • pee pa (pizza)
  • ha ha (says this when someone laughs)
I think that's all of them! I love his little pronunciations-they are soooo cute, but my favorite is hee hee/ci ci:)

4 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

love it. K says way more than logan ... logan would rather show me what he wants than try to say it. lol

Shel said...

Love it!!! Just wait about 6 more months...you won't be able to get a word in edgewise!

Brynne said...

Ha I love that, so sweet!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Awww...

You hit the nail on head. I've come to the realization that my blog might just be the only place some things get recorded. I don't know how I feel about that though. In this digital world I still want something hard copy. :(

Well, keep this little face talking (record him too!) it something to have years from now and they are 11 and trying out for the basketball team!