Sunday, December 2, 2012

50 Shades of Basic Grey hop

Oh, how the title of this theme makes me giggle;) It's time for a new theme at Paper Issues and it is all about Basic Grey. I received the Aspen Frost collection to play with and I created 3 cards with it:

that snowman paper was my fave



To see what the other girls created using Basic Grey, here are the blogs you need to visit:

you are here Pam you are here

Want to win some prizes? I know you do;) Here's a look at what's up for grabs:

There will be 3 winners (a collection pack+embellie pack for each), and here's what you need to do for a chance at one:

1. Like Basic Grey on facebook HERE.
2. Like Paper Issues on facebook HERE.
3. Leave a comment that you did both.
4. Link up a project for a bonus entry HERE. The projects just need to be created with Basic Grey and you can share a previously created or brand new project;)

I can't wait to see what you all share...I know there are some very talented ladies who do magic with Basic Grey!

If you need a some new Basic Grey, you can check it out in the Paper Issues shop HERE and use the code PAM20 to get 20% off your order;)


12 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your cards! I agree, that snowman paper is too cute!

Anski said...

So pretty cards! I liked basic grey and paper issues on facebook (name Anna-Maria Hokkanen) :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

The "A Merry Christmas" on card #2 is to die for - I adore all cards as I am not a cardmaker & they seem such an accomplishment!

Lori W said...

Wow! Fantastic cards!

Kate Vickers said...

Gorgeous cards, Pam!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your Aspen Frost cards are simply divine. They are so beautiful individually but are gorgeous as a set as well. Love your use of color and design style. Beautifully done! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You are so good at putting patterns together...just so eye catching...gorgeous!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great set of cards! I am loving this collection!

Lisa P said...

Awesome cards. I just got this collectiona and am ready to use it.
I am fb followers of both already.

Jean said...

BEautiful cards!

Sherri said...

I just love this collection, wish we would have received it in the LSS. Love your cards though girl! Placed my first Paper Issues order the other day too, whoot!