Tuesday, December 4, 2012

december scraptastic

Good morning! The December kits are now live at Scraptastic...and they are oh so yummy! Without further adieu, here they are:




Unfortunately, the All The Lights Add-On is sold out already, but the Stamp Add-On (which was designed by Heather this month-and she did a fabulous job again!!) is available HERE.

I am playing with the All The Lights kit this month, and I have created one layout so far using that+the add-on:
I love this picture so much of Miss A...my step-dad took it when they took her to Oregon in October. She looks so darn cute here:) I added journaling with tidbits about her at 7.


This is my favorite Scraptastic kit I have played with so far. I love the mix of October Afternoon Midway and American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic. There are some great embellishments mixed in too and lots of alpha stickers if you snagged the add-on as well as the main kit!


So it's time for that question again...which kit has caught your eye this month?!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Pam, I love this!!! You are right, it is the perfect photo. It is always fun seeing your creations with Jess's kits. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE how you created that title. I am going to pin this!