Thursday, December 20, 2012

mutual weirdness

For the month of December, the Jillibean Soup design team was put to the challenge of using a quote on one of our projects. I have had this quote saved on pinterest for awhile and I knew I wanted to use it as soon as I saw the challenge:
I am so glad that our weirdness is compatible;)

It was a little tricky getting the stickers on there and even, but with the help of a ruler, I made it work. I also had to use 2 sticker sheets and mix upper and lower case to make sure I had enough of each letter;)


Make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup blog to see how the other designers interpreted the challenge!

5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

LOL! what a fun quote!! LOVE your page ánd your weirdness!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Is that quote by Dr. Seuss? I like the way the upper and lowercase letters look together! That is a good font for that!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

LOVE this.

justem said...

Love this!!!! :) :)

justem said...

Oops. Just realized I said the same thing as the person above me, ha!!