Thursday, December 6, 2012

jillibean soup shares

I have a couple of Jillibean Soup projects that have appeared on their blog, so I wanted to pop in and share them here as well.

The first one is a layout created using the Grandma's Lima Bean Soup collection. I went with the whole Grandma theme and scrapped one of my favorite instagram pictures:

Whenever my Mom stays with us, she always gets up with the kids in the mornings. I love this because I get to sleep in a little bit, and the kids love it because they get to snuggle with Grandma and watch their morning shows. To Kieran, I don't think this could get much better...he's got his Grandma, his bankwee, and he is watching Thomas the Tank the Engine:)

I really adore this collection, especially the colors and that patterned paper with the circles/doilies? I think I need about 50 and I am going to hoard them all;)

The other project I have to share is a card, using the Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup collection:

The design team was definitely thinking holidays when creating our December projects...check out all the great holiday cards in THIS post.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will be back tomorrow with more festive cards;)

3 comments:

beckyjune said...

I loved seeing these on the Jillibean blog. You do such amazing work, Pam ♥

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your Jillibean projects! well, love all of your work!!

Sherri said...

Oh that Grandma photo is so darling. I just love it. They are all so lucky to have one another.