Tuesday, December 18, 2012

december daily

Good morning, friends! I am so so behind on my December album (as was expected, ha!) but I am trucking along. I wanted to share the first 7 pages here now, and I will probably not get the others done until after Christmas, which is fine...I hope I can get it done before the end of the year though!

I should mention that rather than take it from a daily standpoint...I am making this more like a 25 moments of December album...some days we just don't do anything and some days we do a lot:) I will just share each page and if you have ANY questions about products, please ask and I will answer:)


one:
writing letters to santa...funny that since we have done this...their lists have changed...

two:
this was actually the same day as the first page...making THIS craft and THIS one too...
 
three:
picking out our tree
 
four:
our christmas card
 
I wanted to include this somewhere in the album. I used a template from Paislee Press and ordered the prints from Persnickety Prints.
 
Since it is double-sided, I attached it with washi tape so you can lift it up:

five:
decorating the tree

six:
hot cocoa+polar express

seven:
this story aislynn wrote about her elf cracks me up...i just adore reading her writing prompts!

That's all I've got for now, if you are doing one, how are you managing to stay caught up with it?! 

6 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

so cool! and now I think your's is better than mine. :)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I LOVE the 25 moment idea! Very realistic and obtainable idea. My favorite picture is the viewpoint on the hot cocoa! I've gotta get going soon! Camera has dust on it.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I LOVE the 25 moment idea! Very realistic and obtainable idea. My favorite picture is the viewpoint on the hot cocoa! I've gotta get going soon! Camera has dust on it.

justem said...

This is awesome!! :) LOVE!!

Leanne said...

Wow! I love your DD!! What an inspiration!

Monique Liedtke said...

It's PERFECT Pam!! What a fabulous DD!!!