Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Week in the Life: Saturday

Reading some of her new books before breakfast. What to play with??
Off to get pictures at her dance studio.
When I sprayed her hair with hairspray, she said it smelled delicious:) She kept fidgeting the whole time I was doing her hair and make up (cringe:make up on a 4 year old? Needless to say, it was very very light!) and I asked her if she was glad she wasn't a princess because they have to do this everyday...she said yeah:)
After pictures (which were a REAL pain...the lobby is tiny and there were SO MANY students, plus they were running about an hour behind, plus I had to wake Kieran up from a nap to go there!), she took her bath early to wash the goop off.
K entertained himself by watching her and watching his refection in the mirror.
The boy would not take a nap in the afternoon-I was trying for over an hour to get him to go to sleep. He went to bed at around 6:30 and didn't wake up until 6:15 this morning. Here he is hanging out with Shaun while us girls made dinner.
Man, I look weird in this picture, ha ha!
Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon for dinner:) I love that we are all (except Kieran) wearing our jammies too;)
Brushing her teeth.
After the kids went to bed, I made my salad for my lunches this week;) Then cleaned potties...
The only thing about breakfast for dinner, is that I get hungry late at night. Shaun was hungry too, so he picked us up some Whataburger. Then it was off to bed for me...how horrible to 1) Eat Whataburger and 2) Go to sleep right after it! Oh well, sometimes you just gotta do those things;)
Today was a rough day, Kieran was cranky because he hardly napped, Aislynn was cranky and kinda naughty, and I was cranky due to lack of sleep. But today is a fresh day, thank goodness:)

2 comments:

Shel said...

I'm going to upload my Saturday pics in a few minutes and my Sat was a rough day too. Lots of emotions running high, which you won't see in the pics because I was not about to bring out the camera when I was fuming!!

I love breakfast for dinner and I love that your family always looks so close in the pics (emotionally, physically etc...) You guys are like one big, warm, happy family and I love it!!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Must have been a wide spread cranky day, between you and Shel's households, but I think that it wouldn't be a real depiction of life if the WITL did have one thrown in for good measure!!