1. I took Kieran to his 2 year well check last week and he was 34 1/2 inches tall and weighed 25 lbs and 9 oz. He is now in the 50th percentile for his height and weight. All of his development is right on track!
2. While on the way to this doctor's appointment, we passed the hospital and A says "Mom, remember that fun class I took the day before Kieran hatched out of your belly? That was fun, I miss it. Maybe I can go back next week when Kieran is all grown up and you are growing another baby in your belly." haaaaa ha. The class she is referring to is the siblings class, and I had to tell her that we probably won't be growing anymore babies;) I love that she said "when he hatched!" So funny.
3. Last summer we were obsessed with Haagen Daz raspberry and lemon sorbet. This year it is Edy's Black Raspberry slow-churned ice cream...it is soooooo yummy!
4. I took the kids on a nature walk on a trail over the weekend and Aislynn drew a list of things she wanted to find. The walk was kind of a let down when we didn't see any jewels, rainbows, or chipmunks.
5. Bubble baths cure the case of the mid-afternoon "Moooom, I'm bored."
6. A cool project I pinned...love the idea of special dates:)
7. another cool project. I know I keep saying I want to sew something soon...I will actually do it again someday:)
8. I think I should make these soon, don't you?!
9. This might make it less messy when Kieran paints? Which he looooves to do!
10. The June Nook kit is now available:) It is just so pretty! I have gotten a layout and a card out of it so far and hope to play more with it this week:)