1. Happy first day of summer!!! Of course, it has felt like summer for well over a month here, but now I suppose it's official;) Check out this free summer photo checklist from Rebecca Cooper!
2. We received these last week:
So far we have made 3 different kinds of pops. 2 of the recipes need some tweaking, but the other one I got from Baked Bree's blog and it is soooo yummy! I love that the kids think it is a big treat, but it is healthy:)
3. I think we should try these homemade fudge pops next:)
4. And I apologize for this being the next thing after linking fudge pops, but Kieran has been doing some..you know...business in the potty. Not every time, but he says "I wanna go poop in the potty," we put him on and sometimes he does. Other times I think he just wants to sit on his super cool Lightning McQueen potty chair;) Funny how excited I am about this though, before you are a parent...you would never think you would be excited about anything to do with poop;)
5. Speaking of Lightning McQueen, is anyone else pumped about Cars 2? Friday is the big day! Shaun and I would pretty much see movies all the time pre-kids, so we get excited about going to the movies, even if it is for a kid movie:) But while most kid movies are crap...Pixar knocks it out of the park every time;)
6. I have a lot of projects due in the next week. I am hoping some mojo comes to me...very soon. Anyone have some scrappy dust they want to share with me?!
7. Sometimes A is next to me when I am browsing Pinterest:) So far, she has made me pin this and this. Cause I probably wouldn't have if it weren't for her, ha ha;)
9. a fun sewing project:)
10. Thinking I need to go into town today to pick up some fabric/zippers for some other sewing projects I have in mind. Funny how I have no motivation is scrap right now, but I really really want to sew something:)What crafty medium is motivating you right now?