Friday, December 23, 2011

merry christmas!

Are you ready for Christmas?! Aislynn and Kieran are so excited, I love it! We are going to be baking lots of goodies today, including Santa's cookies:)

Before I sign off for the holidays, I wanted to share a few Christmas cards I have created over the last
couple of weeks.

I created this using American Crafts Hollyday line. I love those tags so much, so this was just a quick card to focus on them. I added some twine from The Twinery, and it was done!
Another card using Hollyday. I love the classic colors in that line! I also love the dimensional stickers...how cute is that Christmas tree? It had the presents attached to it already, talk about easy embellishing!
 

I created this card for Ormolu. Each member of the creative team made a card to wish Ormolu fans Happy Holidays...check out the rest of the cards here!!
Finally, I have this card, which I created for the Let it Snow card challenge on the card forum at the Nook. I used the December kit, as well as twine from my stash.
***
I hope everyone has the Merriest Christmas!!! Sending much love and joy to you and your family!

4 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Gorgeous!!! Wow!! I adore your cards Pam!
Have a wonderful Christmas♥

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your cards!! May your Christmas be blessed!!!
e.

Shel said...

Love your cards! Merry Christmas, Brown Family!!!

adele said...

Beautiful cards! Merry Christmas - hope you had a magical day :)