Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

You kinda kicked out butts this year. We were going along pretty smoothly and in April decided to move into a much smaller place so that we could save money, then a week after we moved...changes in Shaun's employment left us struggling...hard. So even though this last part of the year has been very tough for us, good things/lessons have come out of the whole situation. Thank goodness for our families, who have been an amazing support. And thank goodness we are employed, so many in this economy don't even have that. I am grateful for what we do have, our health, and each other...I do love this little family of ours so very much and looking back on the year, there have been some great times:
*click collage to view bigger*

Lots of beach time, tooth fairy visits, snuggles, giggles, candles on cakes, visits from grandparents. Lots of kisses, stories read, messes made, pictures painted/colored. Looking back at the pictures from the year, my heart is happy seeing how the relationship between A+K has grown. 

I have no idea what 2012 has in store for us. I am feeling the anticipation that a new year brings...and I like that. Things feel possible.

So I am wishing you a 2012 full of laughter, love, and opportunities.
xoxo

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Pam what a sweet response on my blog, you made my day!!!! :)

I loved looking at your year photos! I hope that your 2012 is filled with much happiness, peace, and joy too!!!! May you be blessed to the brim!
e.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

With every challenge comes great lesson and promise. 2011 was just that for us too! I am eager, as well, to see what 2012 brings! May we all continue to be blessed with health, love and happiness.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Happy New Year my sweet friend! Hope 2012 brings you a lot of love and happiness♥

Brynne said...

I'm so proud of yall for the amazing parents you are and what you have overcome. I'm glad I was able to help! Love you soooooooooo much!