Friday, December 16, 2011

more december nook

I have been playing more with the December kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I am a little bit sad because all of the paper from the kit is chopped up into little bits:( This has definitely been one of my favorite kits to play with, love Crate Paper!
Pictures of us decorating the tree last year. I was in love with the chipboard from the kit, how cute are those ornaments?!
 
Meeting Santa last year. We saw him again last night, and I will be hopefully posting pictures soon!! Can you believe it's only 9 days to Christmas? Goodness, this month is flying by!
The thickers are from my stash, and are not included in the kit;)
A card I made that was inspired by this pin, and I created it for an origami card challenge, Jessy is hosting on the Cards forum.

I was responsible for the Altered Item class this month, so I put together a jar of hot cocoa mix. You can see the step-by-step with photos here.
***
That's all for now...I will hopefully get some pictures+stories up here to keep my December Daily going, as well as a couple of American Crafts shares.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

Denise Price said...

Beautiful projects; love the bright colors!

Izzy Anderson said...

All of these are just fabulous, Pam! Beautiful work.

beckyjune said...

Pam, these are all SO cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely pages! Great detail with the stitching!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

That December kit looks delicious. I'm really encouraged to get back to my table soon. I can see some misty stuff...was that the red you were talking about?! Now put up a tutorial for that adorable swirly tree because it is ready to be published in CARDS for next season, right!? I love seeing your work there!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Wow love every single one of them! You are right it's a fabulous kit!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

You made great use of the kit bits! All these projects are great!:)