Thursday, December 8, 2011

we have a winner+december nook kit

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2011-12-08 14:29:34 UTC

which is Miss Jodi:

Blogger Jodi Keefer said...
There aren't many of the classic songs that I don't like. But this season, I am partial to " Mary did you know". Loving it!!!
12/05/2011 06:07:00 AM

Congrats Jodi! You can e-mail me HERE and I will get your goodies off to you!
***
I wanted to share a couple of projects I have done with the December My Scrapbook Nook kit.
Aislynn keeps asking me when we can make another gumdrop wreath. Soon...I think that will be a good craft to do when she is on winter break!
I knew I wanted to do the journaling within a circle and it took me awhile to get it right, but otherwise, this page came together quickly:)
I made this card for THIS challenge on the cards forum. Have I said how in love I am with the embellishments in this month's kit? I adore that big sheet of bling!!
***
That is all for now, we have a showing of The Incredible Reindeer at A's school tomorrow...the girl has been singing songs they are performing all week:)

Make sure you do come back tomorrow for another giveaway;)

0 comments: