This is going to be a random post. I wasn't feeling too hot last week and even after going to the doctor yesterday, I still feel crummy. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in SOON. Whenever I don't feel 100%, it seems I don't take very many pictures...hence the randomness of the pictures I will post below. But first...
1. Isn't this free rainbow printable from Rebecca Cooper so darling?
2. To my teacher friends, or anyone else interested in our public school system, I was listening to this very interesting discussion on the Diane Rehm show this morning. I would love to know your thoughts:)
3. This is what's for dinner tonight: Kelly's Overnight Chicken. I posted about it on the sew craft bake blog awhile ago. It is amazing AND amazingly simple, that's a plus, right?! Make it...you won't regret it.
4. How awesome is this design team call for May Arts? I got the e-mail from Bethney that my ribbon is on the way...I can't wait to share what I have in mind...perfect for spring;)
5. Cosmo Cricket and Scrapbook Trends teamed up and have a fun sketch to play with for an opportunity to get a page published in the August issue of Scrapbook Trends. Check it out, looks fun!
6. I haven't sewed anything in awhile...but I have an idea for St. Patty's day. Hopefully my fabric will get here soon and I will be able to post it in time;)
7. Shaun and I got new phones. I love it. It's an HTC Inspire. It is going to take me awhile to get used to how it works, but I know how to make a phone call at least;) Anyways, there is a Star Wars app that has a light saber and you swing your phone around and it makes noise. Shaun likes to do it and Aislynn thinks it is so funny, I love him:)
8. A jogging stroller arrived on my doorstep this afternoon. Looks like I will be starting the couch-to-5k program tomorrow.
9. I think this should be what we have for breakfast Sunday, don't you?! If you don't like to bake, you should still read Joy's blog...she is so funny:) And I love her food photography skills.
So what that I just posted about running and then making cinnamon sugar bread...it balances out or something like that:)
10. And now for all the random pictures:
This guy is such a skinny little monkey. He is still in 12-18 months for the most part...I thought for sure by now he would be in 18-24! He could use that size for the length, but then the waist would be gigantic!
Well, you already saw my Yahyee page, but here was one of the other pictures that I took for that page...He always likes to "eat" the faces off of stuffed animals?!
Aislynn made a tea party for her stuffed animals. It's hard to tell, but she fancied them up with her jewelry. Love it:)
then he had to as well:)
Beautiful girl:) Totally bribed her with chocolate chips if she let me take some pictures of her:)
I found my Dirty Dancing soundtrack, so we had a dance party. When Love is Strange came on, Aislynn said this cd was boring, lol. Maybe when she's older and sees Dirty Dancing she'll like it? That is one of the best scenes in the movie, in my opinion;)
She had to wear her ballet outfit to have the dance party:)
That's all for now...I am working on a fun project that I will hopefully finish tonight and can share tomorrow;)