Sunday, April 3, 2011

creative scrappers sketch #150

It's time for the Creative Scrappers sketch #150 reveal:
I went super simple with this sketch:
 I used yummy yummy Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup here...seriously need to get some more of that...my papers are pretty much used up:(


 Definitely check out the other creative team member's take on the sketch...there are some beautiful layouts!!! Also, Heather Bowser is the guest designer this week and I am such a fan of her clean, simple, but lovely work! There is a new sponsor this month, Scrap That, and you have until April 30th to link up your layout! Have fun!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

positively gorgeous. LOVE it. hearts to replace the flowers? Ingenious!

Unknown said...

Super sweet! Love the simplicity of your take!

Anne said...

I love your page. It is so clean and simple yet beautiful . I always start a page thinking, this time, I am not going to use to much and end up piling it all on !!