Saturday, April 2, 2011

scrappy saturday

Here are the pages I have managed to squeeze in this week:
 I made this for Lily Bee's Sketch Challenge. I have had this picture printed out foooooorever and have finally gotten around to scrapping it:) 
Some detailed shots:



Delight.
I think I am a bit obsessed with mist now? And the 12x12 sheets of Lily Bee rub-ons? Anyways, I love that these pictures go perfectly with these papers:)
Some detailed shots...




 Froffy & Bank. 
This is how Kieran pronounces his froggy and blanket that he sleeps with. So cute!!

 I used these froggy guys and the yellow grid clip-art from A Boy's Life.
 I made this using My Scrapbook Nook's March Sketch Class and I used the March kit.

 These pictures are 3 years old! That's one of the fun things about kits...sometimes you have to search for pictures that go with them and you find ones that have never before been scrapped.


 Popsicle Season (or popple's as Kieran says!).


Make sure you come back tomorrow to catch my take on Creative Scrappers Sketch #150!

3 comments:

Serena said...

I love all your LO...my favorite is the first!!! You have beautiful children!!!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Scrumptious colors and design. From the round journaling to the pop dots making color a 3D experience - love it all. Now, can I tell you that for as long as I've been waiting to scrap - it's your stitching that has me craving to scrap. So, yesterday when I got the chance... I was so sad to find the needle on my machine was BROKEN!! (I suspect a little boy who was asking me if he could make his own pillow...) when I post my LOs try to imagine some stichy happiness. :(

Brynne said...

i love the artists hands scrap page and love that pic of her, makes me smile because my hands look like that after I paint :)