Sunday, April 17, 2011

creative scrappers sketch #152

Time for the sketch #152 reveal...here's the sketch:
and my take:
Sorry for the glare from the transparency! This was a really fun sketch, I pretty much stuck to the sketch exactly, it just worked with my pictures that way:)
Here are some detail shots:
 To do the butterflies, I punched out 5 and then stacked them on top of each other and stitched through the center.

Go check out the other designer's takes here, they are amazing!!! For a chance at the prize donated by this month's sponsor, Scrap That, just link up your take by April 30. Also, Creative Scrappers will be celebrating it's 3rd birthday this month and there will be a super fun blog hop coming up, so stay tuned for a date!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

That is a very cute sketch, and as always you're take is delicious! I love how you stitched the butterfly group together!! I DID hit archivers in the mall today with the intent of using my 30% coupon on that cloud punch - dangit if they were sold out!! Boo hoo!

Sherri said...

Hey Pam. K, this sketch is awesome, I've been trying to get to it all week. Here's hoping the weekend will bring some free time along with it. Hope you and your family enjoy a lovely Easter weekend!

Janna Werner said...

Hey Pam, great layout! Janna