Thursday, April 28, 2011

scrappy thursday

I haven't shared any scrapbook creations in awhile, so here we go:
First I want to talk about My Scrapbook Nook's April kit. This kit is filled with Echo Park's For the Record collection and it is lovely...even lovelier when it is in your hands. I haven't gotten to play with it too much, but here is what I have made so far:
 This was a card made for a sketch challenge a few weekends ago on the Nook.
 



I have big plans for a mini album for the rest of the kit, but there is so much paper goodness that I can probably squeeze some more pages too.
 I used some of Amy Matte's Designs clip art on this page about Aislynn and her new build-a-bear friend, Daisy. The flowers from this collection just matched the bunny perfectly!
 These next 2 cards, along with one of the MSN April kit one's above, were for a challenge on the nook to use the same design to make different cards...oh, and you had to use doilies as well;)
 The next group of cards were for various challenges on the nook. I love love love these challenges because they get me making cards and I am slowly building a stash back up. To be honest, I am kinda in a more card making mood than layouts right now.



 This page was made for the April Crate Paper sketch challenge. I used the March My Scrapbook Nook kit for this:)
Some detailed shots:




This was for a sketch challenge on the Nook's site...see? They always have some kinda fun going on over there;)
Detailed shots:
I used some of Echo Park's Playground line here. I also used these circle photo clusters.
So phew....my latest projects. 
Happy Thursday, friends!

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Hey Pam! Sorry I haven't popped by in a bit. You've been busy, some gorgeous stuff to look at here. All those card challenges do look good, I've just not been able to join the fun. Doesn't it feel great to have a stash?! I just bought some of that Echo Park paper on Monday, thought I'd challenge myself to use it. I very rarely use such bright colours. We'll see what I come up with. Hope all is well in your world. Have a great weekend.