Sunday, January 30, 2011

20 months

 
 He was 20 months on Friday. Crazy....in 4 months he will be 2. Waaaaah, no, lol!! I am not going to list everything, but here are some of my favorites about Kieran at 20 months:
  • He pretends to count...if we say one, he says "one, two...FI!!!" Which is five.He gets really excited about five, lol. He is starting to kinda learn his colors...he knows blue good. He sometimes gets red. He is also learning so many letters. He likes pointing out "o" the best:) I would say he probably recognizes over 50% but less than 75% if them. I LOVE this stage where they just soak up everything like a sponge!
  • He is sooooo friendly:) He loves to say hi and "talk" to anyone. He also likes to point to Mama, Dada, and Nana and tells complete strangers who we are:)
  • Loves his baths, playing with his trains, blocks, and puzzles
  • His favorites foods are cookies, carrots, bananas, kiwis, and "prepas" or pretzels. He also loves milk and anytime you are in the kitchen he requests it
  • He says a lot of words, but my favorites are when he says okay or if you ask him a question and he says "YEAH" very enthusiastically. He also says "ha you" for love you when we tuck him in at night:)
  • He definitely thrives in the routine...he loves telling me what we are going to do next: When we are walking out to the car from dropping A off at school, he says "ho" for home. Then when we get home he says "dada...ca" because he knows we are going to make Daddy coffee:) When he wakes up from his nap he always says "Nana!!!!" because he knows Aislynn will be home from school. I love it!
  • He was resisting naps, so I started rocking him to sleep for his naps. He still goes down without me rocking him at night so I don't mind doing it for naps. I kinda like it. Love singing to him and looking into his eyes as they slowly droop, then shut and his breathing gets long and deep as he falls into dreamworld:) Cheesy, I know...but I am clinging to baby stage as long as I can , ha ha:)
  • He is such a ham to...especially at dinner. It's like the Kieran show or something, love his silly silly personality!!
***
I made a couple layouts last week:
 
I used Creative Scrappers sketch #131 for this one.
My February Scrapbook Nook kit came yesterday so I am hoping to steal some time tonight to play with it:)

7 comments:

Shawna said...

What a little cutie! Love your layouts as well!

Katarina said...

OMG those pages are really gorgeous! I love the clean and simple style in Reading a story
Gorgeous!!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Time is surely going quickly. I cannot believe he is so close to TWO!!

I am in love with all of the creativity living in your house these past few weeks! (The green eyed envy monster is obviously living in mine!) But seriously, I can't wait to see how the kit turns out for you!!

Deanna said...

Fabulous LOs Pam! I especially love the reading one! ;)

Mrs. Weddle said...

dont remind me, im still claiming that L is 19 months (well he is for like 2 more weeks) but you do these recaps and i think how cool and i totally have to follow because it gives me fair warning seeing as both your kids are just a tiny bit older than my two. but yikes the babies are growing up.

Alex said...

Awww! Love reading about your boy! He is such a cutie! I must get better at writing down things about my daughter...

Fabulous layouts! I instantly fell in love with the reading one. Love the clean design! I would like to see you in action some time, just to see how you do it!

Good luck over at the Nook! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Shel said...

I love these moments where I get to catch up with what everyone is doing! So fun!