Monday, January 24, 2011

hi!

Wow, compared to the week before, this week was a failure at blogging:) Oh well...it was also a failure at laundry, keeping up with the dishes, maintaining a fairly toy free path through the house, and taking pictures. It was not a failure at scrapbooking though:) The crop at My Scrapbook Nook was a success and I have a ton of pages to share sometime, but for now I must tackle Laundry Mountain.
But since I hate to post without a picture, here is one from this weekend:
 Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

You and me both! Must have been the full moon! I couldn't take pics and keep up with the blog at all this past week! I survived the chores, but I am dying to scrap!! (and of course if you have new pages...I'm gonna jump overboard and drool over all your new stuff!)

I'm also with you on posting with out a picture! Pics so help tell the stories!!! And then SOME! ;)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Did I forget to mention that this picture (AND FRAME) are so stinkin' cute?!!!

Mrs. Weddle said...

i love "fancy Aislyn" she's totally cute and the frame makes the photo darling ... totally scrap it with the fancy frame. K just looks like he wants to be part of it all.