Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a long weekend

*click on the image to get a closer look*
1. trains 2. waaaaaay too much chapstick 3. loving this idea to take a picture in the same spot one day a week. I think it will be neat to see how the shelves (still in disarray after Christmas was taken down) change, what toys are being played with, what coats, pool bags, etc. are hanging by the door. 4. Ponyville 5. Working on this craft/science project that didn't quite turn out 6. we still had fun mixing colors though 7. the almost finished product 8. bubbles 9. fun in the tub together 10. bubbles+trains...double the fun! 11. love love this picture, a new fave 12. the second week of a new tradition...special sunday breakfast...any amazing waffle recipes? tried 2 and they weren't *amazing* 13. super aislynn 14. crazy bed head, he needs another haircut 15. reading stories on "beds" Aislynn made for them 16. staying in our jammies waaaaay late in the day:) 17. yup, more trains 18. running running in Watercolor 19. love this picture Shaun took of us, nice job hon! 20. my sweet crazy boy 21. my sweet crazy girl 22. we had a race or two, but she kicked my butt and still kept on going 23. giggles 24. super sad and mad that we had to leave his 2 rocks (one for each hand) behind 25. A has been reading his stories before his nap lately:) 26. painting 27. she painted an oompa loompa for Shaun because they watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and he always teases her about the oompa loompas and sings the song 28. a yummy salad because I have GOT to lose some of this holiday weight...just gotta get past the first few days of being hungry:)

Hope you had as good a long weekend as we did:)

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Beautiful. I wish I could say I picked up the camera more than once this weekend. I've got to shake his winter hibernation feeling - you're pics have me dreaming of warmer fun filled days! Love the pic in the same spot. I should do that for a couple of kids' messy rooms!!!

Shel said...

Love that you are enjoying life and living in the moment. Lately, I feel like we have been rushed, rushed, rushed....chauffering kids from one activity to the next and not getting to stop and smell the roses. I need to get back to living in the moment. Any tips?

Deena said...

love your collage! Jammie day looks like such a good idea right now....