Tuesday, January 11, 2011

take 3 tuesday

I took these pictures yesterday and immediately thought of the following challenge: take 3 pictures that represent somebody's "right now," without showing their face. Who wants to play?
1. trains...the obvious one, lol.
 2. only one sock on:)
 3. a sippy cup randomly placed
This is what we had for dinner last night: Asian BBQ Turkey Lettuce Wraps
They were sooooo tasty! I couldn't quite get the lettuce leafs to wrap up, but they were still yummy served over rice. Everyone liked them and they were incredibly easy and quick to make, try them!
I think I will start using ground turkey more often. This was the first time I cooked with it, believe it or not. 
Alright now...go take some pictures!!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Cute challenge. I may try it this week. I love ground turkey. I use it to make turkey burgers, tacos, sloppy joes. Basically, anything that you would use ground beef for and it's much healthier. It doesn't have the same texture and is much drier to work with, but still so yummy!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I love baby toes! Cool challenge. I will try it out this weekend.