Tuesday, January 4, 2011

this little boy

currently loves:
showing his belly, pointing to his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair, showing you his hands and feet and he likes pointing it out on you too. Watch out though...you might get a finger in your nose.
  
He loves his shoes...well, actually he loves taking them off. Usually just one though, and then his sock. Then he throws them down and says "uh oh, so...shu" (so=sock and shu=shoe) to let you know that he did that.
Favorite books are "foo," The Foot Book and "tray," Blue Train Green Train.
He also loves playing with his cars and looooooves playing with his trains. He wakes up saying "ta...pay," which translates into Thomas...play. He loves pointing out things and naming them. His favorite new foods he has tried are "prepels" and "kikis" or pretzels and kiwis. He surprises me all the time with all the things he knows. The other day we were at the doctors for his well check and Aislynn was counting up the floors, she said 1, 2 and Kieran finished with "fee!" He loves running and flinging himself at me if I am on the floor hugs me. He blows kisses (mmmm-mah!) at Daddy and Aislynn as we walk down the hall at bedtime. He recently started saying "hu you" too, which is love you. He also loves telling us all our names randomly..."Mama, Dada, Nana," he says. This boy...man we adore him:)

Here are 2 layouts I have done within the past week:

I used a sketch that was in the June 2010 issue of Scrapbooks Etc. 
Working on wrapping up my December Daily album this week, can't wait to share it:)

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

He is something else growing up so big and strong and smart!

I'm going to drool here over these layouts. It looks like they will go into my favorite list when I'm able to catch up on gallery love. Especially that first one - I love the design!!

Shel said...

We love The Foot Book too....left foot, left foot, right foot, right. Heehee

You are so blessed to have two such beautiful kids! Isn't it hard to imagine life before the second? That's how I feel about the third too!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Please, would you help me redesign my blog! That would be awesome!!!
Thank you!!!

Brynne said...

He is growing up too quick, love him! Glad he likes that book I got him.

rebecca said...

cute, cute layouts!