Monday, January 17, 2011

a rush of mojo

Went on a little scrapping rush this weekend...after all that sewing and baking for the holidays, it is nice to return to scrapping:)
 Just a page to document how Kieran says "moo" for any animal he doesn't know what sound it makes.
 The picture is kinda wonky, but for those who were wondering, the banner was cut from this patterned paper:)
 Thanks Shel for the Candy Land goodies-perfect for this page! I used my 1" square punch here to try and recreate the game board!
 Just a page about how much K loves cookies...
 finally getting to scrapping these pictures from not last Halloween, but the one before.
A quick Disney page with some of my favorite moments and pictures!
Hope everyone is having a great long weekend!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Love all of the fresh primary colors here! I have such an urge to be silly and throw the paperwork out the window so I can scrap today! Yesterday got my mojo going and I wanna be like my idol: YOU!

Brynne said...

Nice scrap pages, keep it up